Enjoy professional teeth whitening with Middlebury, CT, area dentist
When it comes to teeth whitening, there are a lot of options available to patients in and around the area of Middlebury, CT. However, Dr. Arsalan Elahi of Middlebury Dental Center is excited to provide professional options that truly work. The best way to whiten teeth is with a dental professional to ensure optimal results. Bleaching the teeth is the perfect way of boosting a smile’s appearance, and professional, and home teeth whitening are available.
Take-home whitening trays
One of the most effective ways of brightening natural tooth enamel is with our professional take-home whitening trays. These trays are custom made and used with professional-grade, concentrated bleaching gels for the best possible results. While there are many over-the-counter teeth whitening tray systems available, those created by our professionals fit better, ensuring more even coverage. Additionally, our bleaching gel provided at the office is stronger than those available on the shelf.
What are the steps of whitening professionally with the custom trays?
- First, patients attend a consultation appointment and initial evaluation to determine if they are a good candidate. The best candidate is a patient without dental restorations who wants to brighten their smile.
- Second, the dentist will take impressions or molds of the upper and lower dental arch. These are used to create the custom trays.
- Third, patients will come into the office for a second appointment, where the final trays are fitted and adjusted to ensure precision placement.
- Fourth, patients are educated on how to use the trays, including how to fill the trays with a bleaching gel, how long to wear the trays each day, and what to expect during the process, including minor tooth sensitivity that will subside with time.
- Fifth, patients can obtain more bleaching gel during their recall appointments to keep their smile brilliant and beautiful.
Call Dr. Arsalan Elahi today
The team of Middlebury Dental Center is committed to providing the best possible care for patients, especially when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. If you have been considering professional teeth bleaching, we welcome you to call our office to schedule an appointment. We are conveniently located at 1625 Straits Turnpike, Suite #210, and accept new patients and families. Our phone number is (203) 599-0048 for scheduling an appointment.